Thursday 19 March 2009

Thought I'd check in quickly, I'm never short of anything to say but for some reason I don't get round to writing shit on my blog.

I've been thoroughly enjoying the wonderful 'Rivalries' ober the past couple of days www.myspace.com/rivalries
Check out 'Horizon' and 'Red Wolves' in particular, a very good band indeed.
Tomorrow night, I is playing at The Bullet Bar in Kentish Town with Tobacco Road. Also on the bill, are the sexually driven garage(60's garage, not so solid garage) band Thee Landells, who to my knowledge are from somewhere in south london.

I'm not even gonna bother plugging our myspace for a while cos I'm not overly keen on our recordings anymore (apart from Killing Time), hopefully we'll get into the studio in April once our main man Mitch is back from tour with Haunts... and we can get some good shit done.

Our gig is, however being plugged on SW1 radio on the Surge and Katya morning show tomorrow morning so tune in! Between 8-10am
http://www.sw1radio.co.uk/

I'll try not to leave so long before I next check in you cunt

No comments:

Post a Comment