Monday 9 February 2009

So this is what she does all the time?

Yeah just been convinced to start a blog by a mate, my first impression is that this is fucking shit-hot. I can write allsorts of bullshit and about 5 people maximum might read it, might even post one of my 16 second videos you cunt.

Well suppose i should write a bit about myself, if that's how this works.

My name's Brian Dunworth and I live in Borehamwood. ave some of that

I'm in a band (just had to throw that in) called Tobacco Road, I personally am heavilly influenced by the Stax musicians of the 60's so much so, that i actually bought a burgundy turtle-neck jumper at christmas so I could look like Steve Cropper. Work is not something that needs to be talked about... I go sometimes and when i get money i spend it, incredible stuff ain't it? fuck off geezer

I'm playing The Good Ship in Kilburn on Valentines night (coincidence), is that the self promotion Jo? nah?

No comments:

Post a Comment