Sunday 15 February 2009

Yep

Sunday night and I'm still wide awake, it's past midnight and i have a routine week ahead of me. That being said, my sister and her husband are coming over with my little neice Daisy so that'll be a good bit of family time i suppose.

Been listening to the harmonies of Fleet Foxes(yes, i'm catching on late) and applying to play small festivals this evening. Without meaning to sound twatty i've got something eating away at me right now and i'm feeling like a right moody teenager, maybe it's one of those depressive hangovers, i honestly don't know. But i try as hard as i can to simplify whatever thoughts and feelings i might have and try to put logic to them but the truth is... as much or little sense i make out of it, i can't change them. Well not for a few days anyway. I don't honestly know why i'm writing this but this is a blog and i'm sure as hell not gonna write a fucking song about it.

Had a good gig on saturday anyway

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh it was you what text me! I fell asleep for most of saturday cos I started drinking bucks fizz at bout 11am. So I thought I'd make up for it by getting bullshitfaceddrunk on a Sunday night, piss off my flatmate and drink vodka and squash until 3 am...

    ReplyDelete